Big Timber Farm And Bottom Ground Property In South Central Iowa
Big timber farms with bottom ground tillable are a hard combo to come by! This farm not only has the timber and high quality soils it also has GIANT buck history with a 200” buck walking the farm right now. The property will hunt incredible for either bow or gun and is “connected” to big tracts of timber in every direction! Truly a situation of “who knows what you might see during the rut”! The build site has gorgeous views of the big timber back drop and is located on a road that gets next to nothing for road traffic.
- Big timber tract with high quality bottom ground tillable and GIANT whitetails
- Property is located 5 minutes from Exline, 10 minutes from Centerville
- Great build site with power and cable available at the road and water only 100 yds from property line to the South
- 25 acres of bottom ground tillable carries a CSR2 avg of 68
- Shoal creek runs entire farm from North to South (see pics)
- Internal access road in great shape to bottom field and plots
- 2 established food plots with 2 Banks tower blinds
- Big heavy hardwood timber throughout farm with some brush and grass mixed throughout (see pics)
- Giant whitetails on property! Owner has harvested 184” in 2017 and 174” in 2018. 190-200” class 6X6 still walking the property…. See pics!
- Very low pressure area and genetics as good as you will find anywhere
- Great bedding on farm with South facing hillsides full of grass and brush!
- Cedar thickets on back forty are mixed in with the hardwoods for incredible habitat and cover
Exline, Iowa 52555