Timber, Heavy Cover Areas And Potential Building Sites For Sale In Iowa
This is a great combo/starter farm for the buyer looking for a little income and some great hunting. The surrounding area around this farm is covered up with heavy cover and timber so deer numbers will be very high and with the creek corridor in the back, your rut hunting should be nonstop activity moving through! This farm has every aspect you would want in a small hunting tract, income, timber, brush, alfalfa, pond, creek, new hunting blind, secluded food plot areas and your utilities are at the road if you want to build a cabin or pole barn.
- Combo farm with great hunting
- Great build site with power and water available at the road
- Property is only ¾ mile off pavement and only 15 minutes from Centerville
- Water sources include 1.25 acre pond and small creek makes up entire North property line
- 22 acres tillable rented for $3300 year
- Property has great “connectivity” with nice blocks of timber in all directions of the farm that tie into this piece
- Multiple areas that could be put into small kill plots or staging areas before they get to the crop fields
- All the hunting on the farm is in the “back” away from the road
- 1 blind on property stay with the sale of the property
- Trails to any part of the farm
- Lots of thick bedding on the farm
- Very little crop in immediate area so leaving standing grain on this tract would be the ticket!!!
- Farm will hunt great for archery or gun seasons!
Cincinnati, Iowa 52549