Combo Tillable/Hunting Tract In South Central Iowa
This is a very attractive tract of land in a killer area for production of trophy class whitetails AND is has great income to help support the addiction! The farm has great layout for hunting either bow or gun and with 61 acres of tillable at disposal late season could be off the charts good with 4-5 acres of standing corn or beans left. The property also comes with lifetime hunting rights and easement access through the 17 acre “cut out” in the middle of the farm. If you have been looking for a nice hunting/income farm in Decatur County and you don’t want to pay the 5K acre premium that you so often see…. You will want to check this farm out!
- Combo Tillable-Hunting Tract in highly managed part of the County
- Property is located 10 minutes from Leon, 10 minutes from Lineville and 1.25 hours from Des Moines
- Great building sites on property with power, water, and fiber available at the road
- 61 acres tillable is open for the 2020 season OR the Seller is willing to “rent back” at $160 per acre for a 3 year term, making annual income $9,760
- Property comes with Ingress/Egress access and hunting rights on the 17 acre parcel in the middle of the farm
- Timber and Ditches on the farm are made up of thick hardwoods with the majority of it is South facing
- Farm will hunt great for bow and gun seasons
- Multiple 800 PLUS acre landowners across the road from this property
- 200” Bucks taken in the immediate area on a very consistent basis
- Property has killer “connectivity” with large blocks of timber in all directions AND large landowners in all directions.
- Property is less than 1 mile off hard surface
Lineville, Iowa 50147