Turn Key Giant Rec Farm In South Central Iowa
Turnkey farms of this size with a 10+ year management/track record of production rarely see today’s market. On top of that this tract is located in a management zone that has one of if not the largest landowner to acre ratio in the state! When you take what Southern Iowa has to offer for a whitetail herd and then you put thousands and thousands of acres under management with only a few landowners you end up with a B&C factory that pumps out 200’s as well as anywhere I know of. If you are at a point in your life where you are tired of watching 3 & 4 year olds being harvested and you truly want to kill B&C whitetails on a consistent basis and to be part of an area that wants to achieve greatness this is the tract for you. This farm has everything needed to grow, hold, and harvest mature whitetails AND it has the most important ingredient of all… Neighborhood!
- Turn Key Giant Rec farm with great income and over 10 years of management/buck history!!!
- Property is located less than 5 minutes from Garden Grove and 1 hour from Des Moines metro
- 58’X45’ metal building with approx. 1275 sq ft of living quarters that was built in 2010 (see pics)
- Farm is located in a managed area that arguably could be the best managed area in the country. Not only is this managed area approx. 17 square miles it is owned and controlled by very few landowners that range from 400-4000+ acre tracts with 4 landowners controlling close to 8000 acres alone!
- 200” whitetails are harvested on very consistent basis in this managed area
- Age structure on property is off the charts (see trail pics)
- Property has produced over 25 bucks in past 8 years that range from 150” to 212” of which most of them where filmed and produced on Drury Outdoors!
- Seller found a match set of sheds that scored 181” this spring
- Property has approx. 262 acres tillable that produces $44,847.80 year and approx. 175 acres of CRP that produces $27,097 year for a total income of $71,944.80 annually
- 45X56 metal building/shop on the property was built in approx. 2013 (see pics)
- Farm has every type of habitat and cover known to Southern Iowa on it, hardwoods, brush, secondary growth, CRP natives, tillable, creek bottoms, and cedar thickets!
- Tremendous access to all sides of the farm with internal roads throughout the property
- The West side of the farm is paved highway, North and West side access off gravel and the South side has an abandoned roadway that runs the entire Southern border from SW to SE corners.
- Seller has multiple leases that adjoin the property (call for details)
- Property comes with multiple tower blinds on food plots and tree stands throughout the farm
- Established and proven food plots throughout the entire farm that will be ready to go for the 2019 hunting season!
- Comps in this immediate area well above asking price of this tract! (call for details)
- Due to the nature of this property and the unique opportunity this farm will only be showed to qualified buyers
17820 300th Ave
Leon, Iowa 50144