Top Shelf Rec Farm For Sale In South Central Iowa
This property has everything a land manager would look for in Top Level Rec farm in Southern Iowa! The timber is as thick and mature as you will find, there are water sources throughout the farm, tillable and CRP all lays on South end of farm and is not visible from road, food plot areas are easy to access and do not intrude, road frontage is very low traffic, the buck history is as good as you will find on any farm of this size or as good as much larger tracts, and my favorite is the Section this farm is in and the Section to the South are whitetail holding machines!!! It only takes a person one lap around the section to realize this area is Super Legit! The Sections around this farm are very remote due to the level B access roads and the terrain is incredible. This is truly an area that anything could walk under you in a tree stand during the rut!
- Top shelf rec farm with years of trophy production history in an extremely sexy area for whitetail habitat!
- Property is located 10 minutes from Chariton and 50 minutes from the Des Moines Metro
- 30X50 Pole Barn on property
- Power is on property and water is ½ to east
- Taxes $656 annual
- 5 acres of established Whitetail Clover food plots
- 20.60 acres CRP @ $144.01 until 2025
- 17 acres tillable planted to beans in 2018
- 2 small ponds and 1 creek on farm
- Property comes with 1 large elevated hunting blind, 5 new Millennium Ladder Stands, 50HP New Holland Tractor and rotary mower.
- Timber is a great mix of mature hardwoods (lots of oak), deep ditches, cedar thickets, tons of understory and bedding throughout the entire farm!
- Very secluded area with the gravel road ending at the SE gate of this property and a level B class road across south end of farm.
- Entire North end of farm is all South facing slope and has extremely thick cover throughout.
Chariton, Iowa 50049