Tillable, Thick Timber And Brushy Draws In Northeast Missouri
PRICE REDUCED!! Small tracts that provide awesome hunting are in high demand, and this farm is no exception. It has a great combination of tillable, thick timber, mature timber, brushy draws, and brushy creek bottoms. Due to strict trophy whitetail management, the deer sign is off the charts, and there is an ample supply of turkeys as well. There are several ideal food plot locations that are complimented with nearby thick bedding areas. Currently, there are 12 acres in crop rotation paying $117/acre. This provides a good food source and pays you while you play. This is part of a bigger 242.5-acre farm that adjoins to the east. The combination of these farms has produced incredible whitetails, including 2 Boone & Crockett bucks. Check out the pics! The property is fenced and has been surveyed. If you are in the market for a great hunting and recreational tract, call and schedule a showing today!
- Fenced and surveyed
- Excellent hunting farm-lots of turkeys and trophy whitetails—well documented whitetail history
- This is the western portion of the Knox 242.5-acre listing.
- Just over 2 hours from the STL Metro Area, 2 hours from Columbia, 40 minutes from Quincy, IL
- 12 acres tillable that paid $1400 in 2018
- Electric available at road
- Awesome food plot locations
- Super thick timber and brushy creek bottoms meshed with crop fields
- Nice building locations
- This is the western portion of a 242.5 acre listing that has produced 2 Boone and Crockett whitetails in the last 5 years, as well as 145, 150, and 160 inch bucks
- Approx. +/- 11 acres cash rented at $130.00 per acre for 2019
- Motivated seller
- Price reduced $19,000 from original list price.
Freedom Road, WPLot#003
Knox City, Missouri 63446