Top Shelf Hunting Farm In Northeastern Missouri
If you are in the market for a top-shelf hunting farm with income, then look no further. Located in the throbbing heart of big buck country, this superb hunting and income farm is going to be hard to beat. Farm inventory in this county is hard to find and good farms rarely hit the open market. The whitetails have been under strict management for the last 5 years and the results speak for themselves with several giant bucks being harvested, including 2 Boone & Crockett whitetails (see harvest photos and bullet points). All this has been done with very minimal hunting time invested. There are numerous food sources on the farm, as well as tons of bedding cover. Deer and turkey numbers are both excellent. There are several secluded “honey hole” type food plot locations that are absolutely KILLER! The general lay and feel of the terrain is awesome, and it consists of an ideal mixture of mature timber, good tillable ground with productive soils, brushy draws, creeks, and a nice pond. The eastern 160-acre portion of the farm is in alfalfa and is ready to be put into a corn/bean rotation in 2019. There is a standing cash rent bid of $150/acre from a nearby farmer. The western 82.5-acre portion of the farm currently has 12 acres in row crops and in 2018 rented for $1400. There’s a total of 60 acres tillable, but with a little clearing work, additional acre could be opened up for extra crop ground. Rural water and electric are available at the road, and there are several great building sites. Sale includes 6 ladder stands—5 of them are Muddy Nexus 2-man ladder stands. This farm really is incredible and needs to be seen to be appreciated! To schedule a showing call today!
- Top shelf hunting farm – Strictly managed and well documented deer history. Since 2014 a 173, 170, 160, 150, and 145-inch bucks were harvested off the farm with minimal hunting time/pressure.
- Approximately 60 acres tillable with a standing bid of $150/acre from a nearby farmer
- Highly sought-after variety of habitat, terrain, and topography
- Just over 2 hours from the STL Metro Area, 2 hours from Columbia, 40 minutes from Quincy, IL
- Ideal food plot locations in secluded “honey hole” type spots
- Electric and water on site—great building sites
- Numerous access points from south, east, and southwest corners of farm.
- Property consists of two adjoining tracts, eastern 160 acres, and western 82.5 acres
- Sale includes 6 ladder stands—5 are Muddy Nexus 2-man ladder stands
Freedom Road, WPLot#001
Knox City, Missouri 63446