Big Buck Hunting Tract With Marketable Timber In West Central WI
Large properties of this caliber do not come on the market often in this area. This farm is a proven producer of Boone and Crocket bucks and is now ready to transfer to the next trophy hunter! Besides being in the number one county in the nation for Boone and Crocket caliber bucks, this property is unique in its set up. As a hunter, you can appreciate two-sided access as playing the wind is critical if you hope to sneak into the bedroom of a Booner. Well, this property has access from EVERY side- that’s unheard of! There is no wind you cannot hunt. Add in the fact that there is extremely low encroachment on any side, you can see why the big boys call these woods home. Other noteworthy details are the crop fields that surround the farm and the river that runs through the southwest forties, creating ample bedding with two fallow fields begging to be converted into food plots alongside the bottoms! As I drove the area, I noticed well-manicured farms which add to the appeal. There has been estimated to be hundreds of thousands worth of timber on the property yet to be harvested. I also found inner woods clear cuts ready to be brushed out and put into food plots. Miles of excellent trails have been mowed. A slow sneak stalk will be a fun way to ambush the deer. This is truly a premier property and any discerning investor and hunter will be proud to own it. Call me for a private tour.
- Large timber with a mix of white pine, red pine, and oak species
- Miles of trails groomed and mowed for sneak stalks from any wind direction
- Multiple gated access points from virtually every side to hunt any wind
- Lush crop fields for viewing your buck inventory
- High quality farms all around this area add to the equity appeal
- MFL closed program for low Ag zoning taxes
- River bottom provides fresh water and thick bedding cover
- 16 acres of fallow field ready to be put into food plots
- Inner woods openings to expand your food base if desired.
- Multiple potential building sites
Mondovi, Wisconsin 54755