Southern WI Incredible Hunting Tract Located In The Heart Of Big Buck Country
- Interactive Map
Check out this incredible hunting property in the heart of big buck country! This property was absolutely torn up with deer sign, and I lost count on the number of fresh scrapes and rubs we saw. With nice trails throughout much of the property, this property is easy to navigate, and the 33 acres +/- of tillable on the property provides a nice return on your investment. The property is in a managed forest land program, and there were numerous trees harvested which have created thick cover and ground-level browse for the deer and other wildlife. There are multiple locations that would be excellent for food plots, and the terrain combined with nice field lines and fence rows creates a large number of pinch points and funnels throughout this property. The timber has nice draws allowing the farm to feel and hunt even bigger than what it is. The long owned lane to get back to the property sets the property off of the road, giving it more seclusion and allowing less interference from other people. As an added bonus, there is even a cool old barn on the property! Properties like this go quick, so call today because you have to see all of the deer sign on this property to believe it for yourself!
- Incredible deer sign all throughout the property. Rubs, scrapes, trails, beds everywhere!
- Approximately 33 acres of tillable land
- Long owned lane makes the property very secluded and private for hunting or other activities
- Property is in MFL program and has had many trees harvested leading to great habitat for wildlife
- Property is just west of Boaz, and not far from Richland Center
- Taxes are $2,128.04
Skyline Road, Lot#WP01
Boaz, Wisconsin 53581